Friday 31 October 2008

UK Trip May 2008

During my business trip to few places in UK last May, I bought a number of magnets... a lot actually, just cannot resist it :p. Since its quite lot, I'll post stages by stages ok so we will not get bored (I know I wont).
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom, the UK or Britain. The United Kingdom is a unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.


No tag: 209
Country: UK
From: Myself
Date: May 2008

We reached London via Heathrow Airport on 16 May. From the airport we took a coach to Nottingham. Spent 3 days there....

Nottingham.... Robin Hood Town



Take a picture in front of City Hall... not much to be seen here, a quite and peace city. I cannot find any souvenir shop here but luckily I found the Information Centre, and yes lot of souvenirs are sold here, including the fridge magnets.

No tag: 104
Country: Nottingham, UK
From: Myself
Date: May 2008


Robbin Hood Castle

At my left side is a castle which converted into a museum.... learn few things here... and guess what, near the gate entrance, there a souvenir shop.... in the castle you can find one more souvenir shop.... and for me, souvenir shop means time for magnets shopping...




No tag: 009
Country: Nottingham, UK
From: Myself
Date: May 2008


Ermmm 3 days here, what can I say..... I Love Nottingham



No tag: 106
Country: Nottingham, UK
From: myself
Date: May 2008


No comments: