Thursday 30 October 2008

Turkey

Republic of Turkey, is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of southeastern Europe. Turkey is bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijin and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast.
and yes I am so lucky to have Turkey magnet in my favourite shape; Flip Flop. This magnet was a souvenir from Haslinda (thanks a lot Cik Pah) during her business trip to Turkey.


No tag: 200
Country: Turkey
From: Haslinda
Date: 2006


I also have Turkey Flag magnet but I'm not sure where i put it. ermmm somewhere in the boxes.... What else... oh ya, I have few Istanbul magnets some of it potray the life of old istanbul....

No tag: 053
Country: Turkey
From:
Date: 2007

No tag: 086
Country: Turkey
From: Mat
Date: 2006

I'll post the more of Turkey magnets later....



No comments: